Wednesday 21 March 2012

First slice

Blog created - Check
Logo created - semi check ( well at least i've started and have the basic concept down.
Speakers - Check Yeah baby they finally came! @ Beautiful 15inch full range powered cabinets and 2 supremely powerful 18inch subs - mama can't wait to use them
Cables, mic's,stands - uhm here's where the budget is letting me down at the mo but i'll get there soon enough.

So i'm finally doing it...starting the business i've always wanted. It's gonna be one hell of a ride and I can't wait. if i'm honest it's time to stop standing in my own way and just get on with it. It's always a bitter pill to accept that you are in control of your own destiny - but it's true.

So this is not a traditional 12-step plan to revamp my life but rather my own little "being Alice adventure" it's time to close my eyes and jump down the rabbit hole!

Let's embrace this tomorrow is the start of a new chapter ----- scratch that cos technically it starts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment